Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Secret -

As I sat down at my laptop this morning, I saw this  - 


These are two fortunes Rob and I received (from a cookie) when we had just left our secure jobs in San Francisco for 'greener' pastures in Battleground, WA.

Being the cheesy girl that I am, I quickly went and found this cutesy little frame that could display them nicely.
From that day on, he has had this on one desk or another, as a reminder and motivator to follow his dreams and reach his goals (most likely he rarely looked at it and it was strictly a dust collector, but the motivation/reminder was a good idea on my part). 

We thought we were on THE path, and that these fortunes were meant specifically for that chapter in our lives... but as I see this little gem this morning, I know that it was just waiting for a bigger and better time to reveal itself. We still had things we needed to persevere before these fortunes could come to fruition.

Rob, (with my blessing) has decided to take a leap of faith. He has given notice at his very secure job he's had for 6 years to pursue his brewing full-time.
His desire to work for his own company has never wavered and he's always had a lot to prove. 

Now he is well on his way. Brewing is his passion - it's taken 42 years to figure it out, but thankfully he has figured it out. Some never do. 

In the book The Secret - they say you need to focus on the good you already have, and put out to the universe what you desire. I think this little framed reminders value has increased exponentially this morning! 

Cheers to my Robbie for making his dreams come true, and thanks to all that have cheered and supported him along the way - 


Mary Wendy



1 comment

  1. Yea for Rob after all this time, and yea for you for supporting his decision.

    ReplyDelete