Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My 2014 wishes

My wishes for 2014

 - I wish for true education on ADD/ADHD.  

 - I wish for others to view my son as he is - a bright, beautiful, smart, funny, and generous BOY.  He has ADHD, it does not have him.  

 - I wish for equal rights, not judgment on who should have those rights.

 - I wish to continue reconnecting with old friends.  

 - I wish for my children to always know I not only love them, but that I always have their back.

 - I wish for my children's teachers to know how appreciated they are, even when my children do not show it.

 - I wish for a Starbucks to open in Rolla.

 - I wish for a beautiful celebration for my parents 40th wedding anniversary.

 - I wish for my in-laws continued health.

 - I wish for Mr. Uphoff's continued health.

 - I wish for a genetically modified mosquito that sucks fat rather than blood.

 - I wish to be the friend that my friends are to me.


My resolutions for 2014

 - I resolve to laugh more.

 - I resolve to forgive quicker.

 - I resolve to be more patient.

 - I resolve to love myself more.

 - I resolve to look in the mirror and see myself the way my children see me.  

 - I resolve to blog more about less boring topics.


I sincerely hope you and yours have a blessed and safe New Years!

 - Dawny Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment