My wishes for 2014
- I wish for true education on ADD/ADHD.
- I wish for others to view my son as he is - a bright, beautiful, smart, funny, and generous BOY. He has ADHD, it does not have him.
- I wish for equal rights, not judgment on who should have those rights.
- I wish to continue reconnecting with old friends.
- I wish for my children to always know I not only love them, but that I always have their back.
- I wish for my children's teachers to know how appreciated they are, even when my children do not show it.
- I wish for a Starbucks to open in Rolla.
- I wish for a beautiful celebration for my parents 40th wedding anniversary.
- I wish for my in-laws continued health.
- I wish for Mr. Uphoff's continued health.
- I wish for a genetically modified mosquito that sucks fat rather than blood.
- I wish to be the friend that my friends are to me.
My resolutions for 2014
- I resolve to laugh more.
- I resolve to forgive quicker.
- I resolve to be more patient.
- I resolve to love myself more.
- I resolve to look in the mirror and see myself the way my children see me.
- I resolve to blog more about less boring topics.
I sincerely hope you and yours have a blessed and safe New Years!
- Dawny Wendy