Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Simply Nude for Spring 2014


One of the most helpful things I've discovered for simplifying the day-to-day is all things "flesh toned" or "nude". In particular, this applies to shoes and nail polish!

this is my bottle of polish in color "Birthday Suit"



I recently found these beautiful nail polish shades by Clinique that come in a range of nudes ("Shades of Beige") from a soft cream to a chocolate brown. I got the color called "Birthday Suit" which matches my hands almost perfectly and gives such a clean, finished look to my short nails. (My nails are thin and weak, and I type, cook, clean house and paint, so I just cut and file them really short every week.) The nai lpolish is called A Different Nail Enamel for Sensitive Skins. I am a bit late on this because they were released for Fall 2013 and it's now January 2014, but you can still get them at the Clinique counter and online. The polish applies smoothly and lasts at least as long as Essie and OPI.



I have not ordered a pair of these nude-toned flip flops by Tkees yet, but celebrities like Jessica Alba and Halle Berry have been photographed wearing them and they're a great idea. They come in regular soft leather and a waterproof version that I am thinking would be the only pair of shoes you may need this summer! They come in a range of skin tones.

Dani Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment