Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

2 Sues Bag


So I saw this bag in my new Better Homes and Gardens magazine and I'm kinda obsessed with it!
I have 4 Punkies and a small dog that goes pretty much everywhere with me so I carry around a ton of stuff on a daily basis!
Check out these specs:
outside dimensions: 
14" (length) x 5.5"(width) x 13"(height)

outside specs: 
Front:
• 2- 5" x 6" zipper pockets
• 2- 5.5" x 5.5" magnetic snap pockets
Back:
• 1 - 9.5" x 5.5" zipper pocket
• 1 - 7" x 8" cc/cf card wallet

inside specs: 
• 2- padded, removable, adjustable dividers
• 1- padded, removable, adjustable I-Pad divider
• exterior walls & bottom of the bag are padded

misc:
• 1 - removable shoulder straps(10" height)
• 1 - removable long messenger strap ( up to 56")
• Made of water resistant, man-made materials
• Weight: 2.75 lbs 
• Antique Brass Hardware
• Shoulder Pad
• Will hold up to a 10" lens
• Will hold a pro camera body or standard body + grip
• Will hold a camera body with lens attached


 




 I even love the orange color!!! This bag can hold a ton of stuff and doesn't look like a diaper bag!
So if you need this bag as much as I do go to http://kellymoorebag.com/womens/2-sues/2sues-bag-orange-sherbet.html

Right now!!!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment