Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Cornbread Casserole

I got this recipe from my mother and it's fantastic!  I'm required to make it every Thanksgiving.  I also make it whenever my little heart desires.  It's easy-peasy and quite fantastic!

 - 1 box Jiffy mix
 - 1 can whole kernel corn undrained
 - 1 can cream style corn
 - 2 eggs beaten
 - 1 stick butter melted
 - 8 oz sour cream
 - sliced swiss cheese

Preheat oven at 350.

This is a dump and mix, people!  Dump everything in a bowl (except the swiss cheese) and mix!  Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.  Then cover with swiss cheese and bake for an additional 5 minutes.

Even if you don't like swiss cheese, I HIGHLY recommend it.  I've tried it before with cheddar and American and it just wasn't the same.

Enjoy!

xo Dawny Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment