Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Peanut Butter Crack Dip

The Punkies love Peanut Butter anything buy when I found this dip on Pinterest I knew I would have a hit on my hands!

All you need is

A cup and a half of peanut butter
2 Tablespoons of honey,agave or sugar
8 oz of cream cheese at room temp
a regular size tub of cool whip


I cream the peanut butter, honey and cream cheese together until it is nice and creamy! Then you mix in the cool whip! I usually put it in the fridge for at least an hour for it to all melt together!  That's it!

Easy peasey!

The Punkies like to dip apples, graham crackers, teddy grahams, chocolate bars, their finger.....the list goes on and on!

Then after the Punkies go to bed I like to dip apples, chocolate bars, my fingers........You get the picture!

Enjoy!
xoxoxoxo Nicci Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment