Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pizza and Movie Night -Hop and Peep S'mores

I've told you all about a fun Punkies tradition that every Friday night is Pizza and Movie night in our house!

This week being Easter is just around the corner we will be watching Hop! It is one of the Punkies favorites and we watch it all year round! We know all the words and often you will find Ms. S reciting the lines as we go!

I was trying to think of a good movie snack to go with our Hop theme this week and I knew only one would work......Peep S'mores!

Now I only know one person on this earth that actually eat Peeps and that is my sister Erin,  but we all know she is not right.  But I still buy Peeps when it is Easter time just for this snack!  I can't help but think this would be great for Dawny's boys too! It's kinda like Bunnies gone bad and now they are zombie bunnies!

This is what you need:


Then we use the microwave to make our s'mores!





The Princess likes peanut butter cups to eat in hers while the Boys like to keep it real with regular chocolate bars! We also used chocolate grahams this time!

I hope you all have a awesome Easter!

xoxo Nicci Wendy



1 comment

  1. AWESOME. And yes, my boys would love watching the Peeps explode/incinerate :)

    ReplyDelete