Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hot Reuben Dip

Superbowl is my hubby's Christmas.  He trots around the house all day singing "It's the most wonderful day of the year".  It's the one day of the year that I wait on him hand and foot.  I make a crap load of food for just us, adding in my in-laws, and he's happier than a pig in slop.

Here's his favorite dip (I make it whenever I can - it's seriously yummy)

Hot Reuben Dip

 - 8 oz softened cream cheese
 - 2 Tablespoons ketchup
 - 1 cup sauerkraut (chopped/rinsed/drained)
 - 2 Tablespoons finely chopped onion
 - 1/2 cup sour cream
 - 1/2 pound chopped corned beef (I actually up it to about 3/4 pound)
 - 1 cup shredded swiss cheese (I actually up to about a cup and half - we're cheese heads)
 - snack rye bread/crackers/whatever trips your trigger

Beat the cream cheese, sour cream, and ketchup.  Stir in everything else.  Transfer to baking dish.  Cover with foil and bake at 375 for approximately 35 minutes.  Uncover and bake for 5 minutes.  Serve warm.

Enjoy!!

xo Dawny Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment