Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Inside My Make-Up Bag #1

Pre career-change (and subsequent reduced income), I loved high-end makeup and the only drugstore cosmetic I regularly purchased was Maybelline Great Lash mascara. But now I regularly discover the joys of drugstore makeup and only occasionally splurge on something from the higher-end lines. (And it's perfectly fine, actually!) 

Here are three recent everyday favorites from my makeup bag:

1. CVS Oil Absorbing Sheets -  approx. $5.00
Blot one over your forehead, nose and chin for a fresh, powdery look to your skin without caking on more powder!

2. L'Oreal Color Riche Balm in "Rose Elixir" -  approx. $9 
It's moisturizing, has SPF 15 and is lightly tinted the prettiest, most natural pink color. The texture is perfect. I love everything about it! 

3. Maybelline Volum' Express "The Rocket" Mascara in Waterproof Very Black - Approx. $8
Has a great brush and a great formula that doesn't smudge even through tears and in pouring rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment