Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

To A Rosy Future


I recently changed careers and became a Graduate Gemologist. Since I was having so much fun at school and since I'm a creative sort, I decided to also take a jewelry design program, so my bestie always says I am going to design her engagement ring when she gets someone to offer her one. ;-) 

She says it's going to have a pink sapphire center stone and some type of diamond accents. I think we disagree on what type of diamond accents, but hey, there's time on that hypothetical engagement ring!

For her right hand ring, though, it HAS to be this. The legendary Cartier Trinity ring, designed in the 1920's and a classic that is always desired, always looks right no matter what you're wearing or who you are, and has a wonderful feel on the fingers. It rolls, you can play with it, it moves, you can stare at it and try to figure out how the heck it was made... It's just one of the best baubles ever invented!

This new version is made in rose gold (original version is tri-tone in yellow, rose and white gold) and set with pink sapphires. It is to die for and complements the hypothetical future engagement ring perfectly! 

Trinity de Cartier ring in pink gold with pink sapphires.

xo Dani Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment