Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

My House looks like a DayCare

Good Morning Lovies!!! I hope everyone had an amazing weekend and your Monday morning is being kind to you!

I once again this weekend moved stuff around in my house.  Right before Christmas I rearranged the Punkies playroom into a playroom/school room.  It wasn't being used, the Punkies won't play up there unless I am sitting in there with them and I don't have hours just to sit and I found it easier to do Homeschooling at the dining room table soooooooo, the house got a total overhaul again.

After going through the toys and donating or throwing away all that was broken or not age appropriate, I brought all the toys and school stuff down stairs and organized our lives!I moved down 6 bookshelves and 24 bins. A mini table or two and chairs and stools.  It turned our really cute but KK came home and said it looks like a day care.  Let's face it with 4 of them everything I do is guided by them!











Now I gotta figure our what to do with the playroom space.  I am pretty sure I am going to use it for the Lil's shared bedroom but I am not sure what else I am going to do it there!

xo Nicci Wendy



No comments:

Post a Comment